PROFESSIONAL WINDOW CLEANING

image5



OUR COMPANY PAYS SPECIAL ATTENTION TO THE DETAILS OF EVERY PROJECT TO ENSURE THE COMPLETE SATISFACTION OF EACH CLIENT. OUR GOAL IS TO MAKE SURE THAT YOUR WINDOWS ARE PROFESSIONALLY CLEANED. USING TWO METHODS FIRST WITH SQUEEGEE AND 2ND WITH THE USE OF REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER.

image6



YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR PRIORITY AND WE STRIVE TO PROVIDE A SERVICE WE ARE PROUD OF FOR THE PAST 34 YEARS. WE ARE ALWAYS PREPARED FOR  ANY WINDOW CLEANING REQUIREMENTS AND WILL COMPLETE YOUR REQUEST IN A TIMELY MANNER WITH DETAIL, PRECISION AND SAFETY. WE ARE REGISTERED WITH WSBC , LICENCED,  AND INSURED WITH A $5 MILLION LIABILITY POLICY.



image7

RESIDENTIAL WINDOW CLEANING

INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR

image8

CONDOMINIUMS STRATA WINDOW CLEANING

INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR

GLASS RAILINGS

traditional window cleaning method

image9

ultra pure water WINDOW CLEANING

image10

REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEM

This Reverse Osmosis system is hooked up to tap water. Water flows through a carbon filter which removes all the chlorine, water continue through two Reverse Osmosis filters which removes 90% of the minerals from the water, the last filter is a Deionizer filter this filter removes the remaining 10% of the minerals from the tap water creating ULTRAPURE WATER WHICH RESULTS IN AMAZING SPOT FREE WINDOW CLEANING.

water fed pole window cleaning

image11

vernon city hall

image12

RCMP DETACHMENT

image13

PROFESSIONAL BUILDING

image14

NEW CONSTRUCTION CLEAN

image15

STERLING CENTRE

image16

BC HYDRO VERNON

image17

RESIDENTIAL GLASS RAILINGS

image18

VERNON HOSPICE HOUSE

image19

 

 We want to give a shout out to Bob and Brad from Star Window Cleaning who have been kind enough to wash our windows at Hospice House once again this year at no charge! Our residents view to the gardens can be a highlight of their day and we so appreciate that our windows are sparkly clean. Please support this great local business if you are looking to book your own window cleaning this year 

 


Call 250-549-2234

Or send Message

Professional Window Cleaning Vernon BC

To get a free quote, please contact Star Window Cleaning in Vernon at your convenience.

  We look forward to serving you. 

Thank you!


 Bob Lintott / Owner

STAR WINDOW CLEANING

#135 6900 Tronson Rd V non BC V1H 1X7

250-549-2234

Call or Email. starwc@telus.net

Open 7 days a week 7am-9pm

"Star Window Cleaning is registered and in good standing with WorkSafeBC"